Sr. Product Management Analyst - Cross-Platform Products
You will be a critical part of comScore' s Cross-Platform team to help launching ground-breaking products to market. You will craft the product strategy, work with a cross-functional team to help define the milestones and roadmap, manage the execution against the roadmap and work with the product marketing team to help conceive and develop marketing programs for comScore's Cross-Media & Video Metrix initiatives. Understanding of the TV buying/selling/planning process is critical. An understanding of how media planning and buying is executed across multiple channels (including digital) is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, define and manage the development of a product suite that facilitates audience and advertising insights on a Cross-Media basis.
- Responsible for overall product lifecycle from product prototyping to handoff for Cross-Media and Video products.
- Develop product plan, establish product priorities and define resource requirements for developing and delivering the product.
- Work with cross functional teams of internal analysts, technology and engineering staff to execute against product plan.
- Manage the daily product management responsibility leveraging the Agile framework.
- Serve as the expert on cross media buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competitive platforms and their weaknesses for both internal comScore teams as well as comScore clients.
- Work with product marketing team to create positioning and messaging that differentiates our cross media and associated products.
- Work with the sales team and clients to understand market needs and how that influences the development of the product
- Device sales strategies including pricing, positioning and packaging of the various products.
- 1-2 years of experience in the media planning and/or research space, including products, methods, market validation and sizing.
- 1 or more years experience with the digital advertising research industry. Experience using comScore products preferred.
- 1 or more years experience with product or project managing initiatives within an organization
- Experience with video, mobile, social and market research in digital a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development framework a plus.
- Strong analytical orientation--must love data, and be able to articulate the business impact.
- Ability to analyze large information sets in order to validate product quality required. Statistical knowledge is a plus
- Excellent people and project management skills needed, in order to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Willing to travel up-to 25%, domestic and internationally.
- Sense of urgency, responsive, confident, thorough, not afraid to make decisions
- Will to win and the intelligence to determine how to do so. You know the competition as well as your own products.
- Results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds oneself accountable for performance, takes ownership, champions efforts with enthusiasm and conviction
- Always learning and looked as the go-to expert in the know. Constantly asking questions of our clients and ourselves.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top