Senior Vice President, Digital Advertising Products
Job Title: Senior Vice President, Digital Advertising Products
Location: Reston, VA, Chicago, IL, or New York, NY
Reports To: Executive Vice President, Digital Products
comScore is a recognized leader and innovator in digital, TV and cross-platform measurement services that serves thousands of clients in diverse industries around the world. We have an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for a senior product management executive with a passion for digital and cross-platform media and research. As Senior VP of Digital Advertising Products, you will lead global efforts in management and development of this product portfolio, including:
- Validated Campaign Essentials (vCE): a holistic solution that delivers insights into viewability, brand safety, and in-target reach to improve the performance of advertising campaigns across formats, devices and platforms.
- Attribution/Lift: industry-leading services that measure the impact of advertising on a broad range of metrics that truly matter, such as brand awareness, purchase intent, online and offline visitation and buying behavior.
- Activation: our technology reads, interprets and classifies web content at massive scale, and integrates with leading ad tech platforms to ensure that they reach consumers in a context that is brand-safe and relevant to the user and message.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and develop the Advertising Products team in meeting its commitments to comScore and our clients. Bring focus, best practices, experience and instincts to the organization
- Partner with Sales, Technology, Analytics and Operations teams to determine opportunities for further enhancement of current products, and to explore and develop mind-blowing new product offerings
- Ensure product management team meets product support and development needs in areas such as documentation, industry intelligence, internal and external training, etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Digital Audience, TV and Cross-platform Product Management to combine comScore assets that create new sources of value to our clients and company
- Work with sales verticals within comScore to identify sales support needs and to assist with the development of sales presentations, case studies, and other sales materials
- Work with clients and client service teams to showcase products and support overall client relationships
- Team with internal Product Marketing group on initiatives including press releases, case studies, presentations at industry conferences, etc. to increase awareness of comScore products, raise the profile of comScore as industry leader and ultimately drive business growth.
- Minimum 12 years of digital/technology experience, primarily in product leadership roles.
- Deep expertise in digital advertising delivery, analytics, and/or market research in digital or cross-platform applications
- Track record of success in companies where innovation happens and large markets are disrupted
- Ability to think like a comScore customer, using in-depth knowledge of the market to better link product strategy to business strategy, delight clients, and maximize customer value
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, data-driven environment
- Strong people skills with a proven record of building, motivating and developing teams: emotionally intelligent, optimistic, visionary and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively present information, gain feedback and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
- High level of commercial awareness, business and financial acumen
- Bachelor's degree required in relevant field; Master's useful but not required
- Sense of humor is mandatory.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Vice President, Digital Advertising Products
Req ID: 20233
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top