Senior Statistics and Data Analyst
Senior Statistics and Data Analyst, Behavioral Panel Data Sciences
comScore is a technology company focused on the entertainment industry that helps companies manage their marketing dollars. We do this by observing over 2 Million panelists worldwide! We are looking for a Senior Statistics Data Analyst, in our Chicago office, with experience analyzing large data sets focusing on data sampling and analysis.
- Enhancing and validating existing methodologies and developing new ones in the realms of demographic assignment and ascription, sample selection and projection weighting.
- Key point of contact for questions and issues that arise around production methodology. You must be able to recognize and solve problems and challenges on your own.
- Resource for development and audit-related tasks, and will develop a thorough understanding of our demographic collection and assignment as well as sampling and weights generation processes.
- Statistical methodologies and coding are needed from time to time.
- Strong and effective communication across internal teams in a positive and professional manner
- Strong SQL query experience and proficiency with numbers/statistics. You should be well-versed in writing queries, joins, select statements and stored procedure development.
- 5-7 years' current professional experience, preferably in a data analysis role.
- Experience with Internet Market Research data or panel-based data is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, etc.
- Ability to autonomously manage simultaneous projects.
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit www.comScore.com
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top