Senior Salesforce Administrator
Job Description Summary
ComScore is looking for a Salesforce subject matter expert to join our growing Sales Operations team as a Salesforce.com Administrator. This individual needs to be highly-quantitative and have the ability to work cross-functionally within the organization while providing support to all users. The Administrator will work on CRM & CPQ systems, facilitate trainings for new hires, sales reporting and identify enhancement opportunities to be made to the system. Data integrity is crucial to guarantee precise forecasting and tracking and can directly impact the success of the business. This role reports to the Sr. Director Sales Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the Salesforce subject matter expert for all internal users
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database at all times
- Research and implement best practices on how to grow and improve the company's use of Salesforce CRM & CPQ
- Stay current on Salesforce technology and releases
- Continually drive business value in the Sales & contracting process via the tools
- Be a role model and representative of the ComScore culture both internally and externally
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years of Salesforce experience is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
- CPQ experience highly desired
- Proven success designing and implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Development experience preferred (i.e. - Apex, triggers, classes, Visual Force)
- Experience working with sandbox and production environments to manage the distribution of system functionality or process changes preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
Daily System Support:
- Daily administration and support of SFDC including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, permission sets, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations;
- Provide application users with technical support; Log and track identified system problems through resolution;
- Train new and existing users on how to use system features and processes;
- Develop /support basic and advanced reports and dashboards
- Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, data validation, triggers
- Develop and maintain VisualForce, APEX code, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- Create desktop and mobile applications on the SFDC platform
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving SFDC and Sales Operations
- Keep abreast of new SFDC features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and related materials for users as SFDC applications are developed.
- Experience developing and implementing Visual Force, APEX and Force.com functionality. Creating custom objects.
- Implementing 3rd party applications within SFDC
- Experience with Partner Portals and Marketing Automation
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top