Senior Client Insights Analyst
Seeking a candidate looking for a senior level analytics position that includes frequent presentations and client facing meetings, interest in digital media and TV research and measurement methodologies, some coding and automation skills a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes data from MyMetrix to tell a story and illustrate value of the data for clients and competitive sets. Considers client's business industry to complete analysis specific to client's needs
- Leads client relationship health and technical calls and prepares meeting agendas
- Proactively shares strategies and communications with sales leads to grow, improve and amplify relationships with clients
- Advocates on behalf of clients for product changes with Product Management in response to client feedback and needs
- Willingness to work with and eventually train junior team members desired
- Ability to review current workflow systems and develop internal tools to reduce manual work and increase automated systems highly desired
- 4-6 years of experience in a client-facing position within an analytics, audience measurement business, advertising agency, or computer science field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Sees the value in taking a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Possesses strong time management skills and can properly set client expectations for all turnaround items
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top