Senior Analyst, Client Insights
This Analyst will team with senior management to manage comScore's relationships with clients at top companies through spearheading deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses. An intimate knowledge of how the data is processed and created will be necessary. This person will provide superior client service to these firms including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to clients' business objectives and goals with the guidance of their manager. In addition, this Analyst will analyze comScore data and deliver strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional client service to leading Pharma and Health clients
- Support ongoing deliveries of comScore data; help clients understand data and gain business value from it
- Project management across several accounts, including conducting kick off calls, working with internal comScore teams to effectively launch new projects, collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients' business questions and goals, including conducting industry, advertising and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Incubate new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients' needs more effectively
- Help upsell additional services for existing projects as well as new projects to meet client needs
- Degree in marketing, quantitative, or technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research, business/financial analysis, etc.)
- Experience managing and developing client relationships and analytical work
- Proven ability to operate independently, proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insights.
- Project management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Experience which involves exposure to the digital marketing ecosystem
- Experience with custom market research, analyzing users' Internet behavior, or consulting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, desire to go the extra mile, self-motivated, fast learner, and team player willing to help others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience serving the Pharma industry a plus but not required.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top