Sales Support Analyst
Job Title: Sales Support Analyst - Sales Operations
Location: New York or Chicago
About this role:
We are looking for a motivated & energetic Sales Support Analyst to help drive reporting, forecasting, training, and operations for sales. The Sales Support Analyst will support the company's goals by assisting with client relationships through sales administration and processes. As the Sales Support Analyst you are a highly proficient in excel and PPT. You will be a center of excellence for reporting, modeling, and process improvement. You will help drive our annual sales planning process and you will work closely with sales and business development executives to ensure that we meet our quarterly goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the sales teams with the life cycle of contracts from client signature through execution and billing. This is an ideal job for a Sales Support professional who wants to make an immediate impact within a rapidly growing software company, have ownership over their work, and work hard at achieving dramatic success.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with sales executives and executive management on sales pipeline accuracy and movement towards quarterly goals
- Work closely with sales executives, executive management, and finance to support forecasting/business planning processes
- Provide administrative and logistical support in areas including:
- Contract/Split Billing/Work Order creation and execution
- Sales Reporting via Salesforce.com
- CRM Training and Support
- Opportunity & contract management
- Coordination with clients and finance department of billing process and inquiries
What you'll need:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years administration and/or customer service work-related experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com and contract management systems highly desired
- Ability to create forecasts reports and models required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A high intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills, and an ability to build client relationships
- A relentless work ethic and desire to go the extra mile
- A desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced and winning company
- An ability and flexible attitude to work fast under tight deadlines and demanding quality requirements for your work
- Flexibility for minimal travel as needed
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Sales Support Analyst
Req ID: 21114
Back to top