The Sales Manager will handle the Advertisers Accounts. He/she will create new business opportunities for comScore having focus on AdEffectiveness, Research and comScore's Audience suite (Media Metrix, AdMetrix, Mobile Metrix, MMX Multiplatform, Video Metrix, etc.).
TITLE: Sales Manager LOCATION: Mexico City REPORTS TO: VP Sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and drive a pipeline, sell and close prospective clients in Mexico with special focus on mid-size advertisers prospects.
- Work with Reseller and partners as necessary
- Carry and deliver on a monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota to be discussed and agreed to mutually
- Develop deep client relationships to secure renewals and up-sells
- Mandatory: A highly aggressive, proven sales professional with a proven track record of success.
- 2 to 5 years' direct sales experience required within the online media industry
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Strong understanding of market research and how information can be applied to help clients to achieve their goals
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal, as well as working experience with domestic and international clients
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a start-up environment.
- Established contacts and relationships within the Digital industry is a strong plus
- Being part of one of the most known and respected online research companies in Mexico
- Private medical & dental insurance
- A competitive salary, including base, commissions and bonuses.
- 15 vacation days per year
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Req ID: 20209
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top