Sales Director, Audience
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson with a strong background in online advertising, video/broadcasting, digital media or marketing technology/research. This role is to manage the business sales efforts for our audience solutions across the United Kingdom and to execute towards strong growth.
Job Title: Sales Director, Audience
Location: London, UK
Reports to: VP Sales EMEA
You are successful in managing sales operations and your network is at C level, preferably in the video/broadcasting, digital media and or marketing/advertising arena. You have a proven track record of growing businesses whilst maintaining quality of service. In this role you will be a visible leader for comScore in the UK market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sales of comScore syndicated and custom solutions with a defined quota
- Build new business from Publishers, Broadcasters, Agencies, Advertisers, Ad Networks and Mobile and ISP operators
- Develop and leverage relationships among the influential digital associations and joint industry committees (JICs)
- Help secure renewals by showing the value comScore syndicated and custom business to lifting the client's business
- Aim to be a thought leader who can represent the company at conferences, industry events and client events as a presenter, panelist and/or expert.
- A highly aggressive sales professional with a proven track record of success
- At least 7 years direct sales experience required with online media sales or technology sales experience strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Experience serving the Media industry from an online media company, market research firm, or a digital agency strongly preferred
- Understanding of market research and how information can be applied to help client's to achieve their goals
- Direct experience selling online market research
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- A market research background is a big plus
- Established contacts and relationships within the Media industry
- Must be a "rainmaker" who excels within an entrepreneurial culture
- A great job in a modern system environment working for a global leader in measuring the digital world
- Informal work atmosphere and great colleagues
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in Internet measurement
- Challenging and interesting work with top tier clients, helping them design and execute more powerful digital sales and marketing strategies
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology in an innovative company
- Training and room for personal development
- Friendly, dedicated and driven colleagues
- Competitive salary & benefits
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is the cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top