Sales Director, Advertising
comScore is looking for a new Sales Director with an expertise in online advertising for their Stockholm office, selling to clients and prospects in the Nordics region.
Job Title: Sales Director Advertising Products - Nordic Region
Location: Stockholm, Sweden - other locations in the Nordics will be considered.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
You are successful in managing sales operations and your network is at C level, preferably in the online (programmatic) advertising arena. You have a proven track record of growing businesses whilst maintaining quality of service. In this role you will be a visible leader for comScore in the Nordic market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Sales will:
- Drive sales of comScore advertising solutions with a defined quota for the Nordics
- Build new business from Publishers, Broadcasters, Agencies, Advertisers, Ad Networks and Mobile and ISP operators.
- Develop and leverage relationships among the influential digital associations and joint industry committees (JICs).
- Help secure renewals by showing the value comScore syndicated and custom business to lifting the client's business.
- Aim to be a thought leader who can represent the company at conferences, industry events and client events as a presenter, panelist and/or expert.
- A highly aggressive sales professional with a proven track record of success
- At least 10 years direct sales experience required with online media sales or technology sales experience strongly preferred
- Fluent in English and other Nordic language(s)
- Experience serving the Media industry from an online advertising technology vendor or media agency strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of the online (programmatic) advertising ecosystem
- Extensive network within the online (programmatic) advertising ecosystem
- Direct experience selling online market research
- A relentless work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- A market research background is a big plus
- Established contacts and relationships within the Media industry
- Must be a "rainmaker" who excels within an entrepreneurial culture
- A great job in a modern system environment working for a global leader in measuring the digital world
- Informal work atmosphere and great colleagues
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology in an innovative company
- Training and room for personal development
- Friendly, dedicated and driven colleagues
- Competitive salary & benefits
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is the cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top