Product Technical Support Manager
comScore's Product Support and Operations team is looking for a Product Support Manager for our Advertising and Digital Products. This role will focus heavily on escalation of support cases that are technical in nature. The succesful candidate will be managing a small team of 2, as well as working to identify where we have opportunities to maximize operational efficiencies within this group. This is an ideal role for someone who wants a player-coach type of feel to their role.
In this hybrid hands-on role, you'll spend your time working on client inquiries and securing a resolution in timely fashion by leveraging comScore's proprietary technology to solve technical issues for our clients on our platform. In addition, you will be responsible for conducting operational and performance related analysis to ensure we are providing top-notch service to our clients at all times, as efficiently as possible.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and lead a team of 2-3 direct reports
- Serve as a second level escalation point for comScore's Advertising and Digital products
- Handle client inquiries via Salesforce and JIRA, and leverage comScore's proprietary technology to solve technical issues.
- Work with Client Insights, Analytics and Engineering teams to devise solutions to unique client issues.
- Priortize tickets and workflow across the Support team.
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA in an analytically oriented field and 3-5 years of experience in a data-centric role
- 1-2 years of team management experience and/or mentoring and supervising others is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to effectively determine work scope and anticipate resource needs
- Excellent client interaction acumen and cross-functional team experience is a must for this role
- You'll need strong SQL skills for this role - you're the type of person who is comfortable with all types of joins, complicated SQL Scripts, and can wrangle a wayward query. SQL must be your domain of expertise.
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing systems is preferred.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top