Product Support Analyst
Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
About this role:
The Product Support Analyst works in our operations team and uses a deep technical understanding of the Comscore products to address internal and external clients' questions and/or issues. Working under the direction of the Product Support Manager, you will act as a liaison building strong relationships with internal clients, engineers and product managers. Key responsibilities include data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities to find and report product bugs to engineering teams and track the resolution of these issues. Having a deep understanding and passion for the online environment will only aid your success at Comscore.
What you'll do:
- Conducts data investigations and data validations to help clients understand Comscore data
- Resolves complex data problems and communicates results clearly to clients
- Designs complicated SQL commands and generates reports from single or multiple systems to provide responses to clients
- Responsible of conducting data quality checks on issues identified on the reporting interfaces by the clients
- Visualizes data insights and communicates findings to both technical and non-technical teams
- Creates detailed requirements to improve/revise data reporting structure and processes
- Collaborate with teams in Data Science, Software Engineering, Client Services, Operations and Product Management to provide timely responses to clients on their requests
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking to understand, to prioritize and to respond effectively to clients' issues and requests
- Plays a key role in running the operational day-to-day aspect of client support team
- Takes accountability and ownership of assigned projects, including troubleshooting and timely resolution
What you'll need:
- 0-2 years of experience in data analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science fields
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and problem solving with big data
- Experience with SQL, GreenPlum and statistical software (R, SAS, SPSS)
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, D3.js, dygraphs
- Knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data
- Strong writing and technical documentation skills
- Sense of creativity to develop and optimize deliveries and technical processes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to help others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as it pertains to technical implementation techniques for data collection and integration
- Detail oriented self-starter with a passion for data analysis, who is able to work in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Agile development is a plus
At Comcore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, Comscore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Product Support Analyst
Back to top