Product Marketing Manager
JOB TITLE: PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
REPORTS TO: VP PRODUCT MARKETING
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for driving the strategic execution of product marketing efforts for comScore's industry-leading digital audience and advertising solutions. He/She executes multi-channel marketing initiatives that drive awareness, demand and sales for key comScore products and services. He/She also collaborates closely with internal Product, Sales and Client Service teams to ensure a cohesive go-to-market approach for product launches and releases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLILITIES:
- Oversees the execution of multi-pronged marketing campaigns that can include PR/communications, webinars, website, events, and more.
- Drives internal communication around product and campaign launches, milestones and analytics.
- Supports creation of Sales materials, including pitch decks, website copy, case studies, e-mail templates, and more.
- Develops keen understanding of digital ecosystem, including comScore's role in delivering value throughout the ecosystem.
- Understands competitive landscape and creates competitive messaging to highlight comScore strengths and diffuse threats.
- Master's degree preferred
- 4-7 years of experience in a related marketing function
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Ability to interface with senior-level employees, customers, and partners
- Solid follow-up skills and ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong multi-tasking skills, including ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and client deadlines
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Product Marketing Manager
Req ID: 20522
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top