Product Manager, Digital Audience
- Reston, VA
Job Title: Product Manager, Digital Audience
Location: Reston, VA
This is a highly visible role in the Comscore Digital Product team. You will be responsible for leading various products within the Comscore Digital Product pillar. You will manage product lifecycles and delivery from ideation to launch, justify new product development or investments in existing products, determine and document product requirements, and support the sales and product service teams. You will be a cross-functional leader for important products both within Comscore and externally in the industry.Prior experience in digital advertising (either buy side or sell side) or prior experience in digital audience measurement (particularly mobile or digital video) is highly recommended.
What You'll Do:
- Lead product strategy and roadmapWork closely with product teams, development teams, commercial teams and clients to identify key growth areas
- Drive product initiatives from concept through launch
- Evaluate and prioritize product features across markets for inclusion into product roadmap
- Translate customer needs into product requirements and document use cases and specifications
- Work closely with sales, research and engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of quality products
- Evangelize products and features to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze the marketplace, customers, and competitors to determine the right product features and benefits to develop
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Masters in engineering or related field or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with product/project management (technology or software experience preferred)
- Very driven self-starter with an appetite for new challenges
- Proven leadership ability and evidence of positively influencing cross-functional teams
- Superior analytical and data management skills
- Knowledge / familiarity with the PC and mobile internet/app space and business models
- Experience working in digital media or media-related industries preferred
- Ability to apply creative solutions toward solving problems
- Understanding of market research and its application to media planning
- Great attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams (Sales, Research and Developers) to convert product ideas into requirements and prioritize development to produce maximum ROI
At Comscore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Product Manager, Digital Audience
Back to top