Operations QC Analyst
Job Title: Operations Quality Control Analyst Location: Portland, ORReports To: Operations Manager
The Operations Quality Control Analyst will conduct testing on various Set Top Boxes (STBs) using direct remote control access, Slingbox access, and/or access via automated testing software. The Operations QC Analyst will work to understand the business requirements and objectives relative to the desired functionality of STBs. Additionally this role will evaluate and test new STB models as they enter the lab environment, and develop automated test scripts to perform STB audits. The Operations QC Analyst will evaluate results to determine that STB behavior and results meet business requirements and established quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in all phases of STB testing/auditing process, including analyzing requirements, developing test plans, test cases, and execution of test scripts.
- Writes and executes automated test cases; performs manual tests and administers automated tests.
- Evaluates results of tests to verify that STB data in raw, repository and scheudlized states are as expected.
- Documents STB testing issues and assists development team with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the problems found while performing tests.
- Verifies resolved JIRA issues and maintains accurate status for JIRA issues entered and assigned.
- Assist fellow team members and customers with problem reporting and resolution and maintaining appropriate follow-up communications throughout the resolution process.
- Contributes towards QC estimation and scheduling process.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Business, System Administration or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in quality assurance, preferably of complex web based software products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience with issue reporting and tracking tools such as JIRA (preferred)
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the TV, Radio, Digital or Print ratings business desired Knowledge and experience with automated testing software desired
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top