Marketing Insights Analyst
Job Description Summary..Job Description
comScore Inc. is a recognized innovator that's changing the way companies develop digital strategies and marketing investments that increase sales and generate cost savings. This is an exciting, intellectually challenging opportunity for a marketing insights professional with a passion and skill for research and data analysis on media consumption habits and market trends. As an analyst on comScore's marketing insights team, you'll help bring important insights to market, drive awareness of the comScore brand, cultivate strong relationships with journalists covering the technology and media sectors, and support comScore's product marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Marketing Insights Analyst will support the company's goals through a range of important marketing insights and communications functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing comScore's unique data-driven insights to market, leveraging comScore's syndicated and custom research tools to. This analyst will:
- Use comScore data to conduct innovative research and deliver market-relevant insights in support of product development and thought leadership initiatives.
- Lead the regular publication of comScore's syndicated market rankings in areas such as digital media, mobile, and video.
- Play role in planning, outlining, and developing unique insights content for comScore's reports, presentations, and white papers.
- Actively engage with comScore's syndicated data sets to surface interesting findings and insights that help demonstrate the value of our products to clients.
- Become subject matter proficient on a variety of topics, including digital consumer trends, social media, e-commerce, mobile, digital video, and TV in order to provide insight and analysis to journalists and other industry observers.
- Assist with various marketing communications functions, including the development and dissemination of press releases, blog posts and other written communications.
- Proactively pitch data, insights, stories and announcements to journalists to maximize awareness and media exposure for comScore.
- Work closely with leading technology and media journalists to incorporate comScore data and/or industry experts in their articles.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (including product management, product marketing and sales teams) to devise marketing strategies that support sales objectives.
- Edit communications content and provide review/approval of client communications content that cites comScore.
- Use various marketing analytics tools for internal reporting purposes.
- Become an expert in using comScore's syndicated measurement tools.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree from a selective university
- Experience and/or strong interest in the technology, media or digital advertising industries strongly preferred
- A high intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills and an ability to cultivate outstanding relationships with journalists and clients
- Direct experience with syndicated research tools such as comScore Media Metrix strongly preferred
- A proven track record of success in delivering measurable results
- Flexibility and ability to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Must be expert in all Microsoft Office applications and knowledgeable about technology and digital consumer behavior
- A desire to set and pursue aggressive goals in an innovative, fast-paced and winning company
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top