Lead Implementation Engineer, Internet Television
comScore is looking for a lead integration engineer, responsible for design and implementation of integration solutions of data collection technologies across multiple platforms in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations and Clients. The successful candidate will simultaneously maintain integration workflows and communication with numerous clients, Industry associations and media partners. A love of problem solving in challenging situations along with the ability to extract and communicate technical requirements from client communications is critical to success.
TITLE: Lead Integration Engineer LOCATION: Amsterdam, The Netherlands REPORTS TO: Manager, Tagging Operations
- Create and implement Industry solutions for video consumption data collection, complex panel integrations with our media partners and design data exports in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations.
- Advise and assist with the identification concept of panel members and implementation of measurement SDK's, understanding privacy regulations and hashing concepts.
- Setup Proof of Concepts and provide test data.
- Perform bug fix verification, validation and troubleshooting of internal and external issues.
- Work independently in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations.
Measuring Internet TV comes with the challenge to integrate different panel sources like metered panels, TV households and profiles from third party partners to obtain demographics. You will actively collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations to understand, create and implement solutions. For this you need to be familiar with privacy regulations, hashing and un-hashing principles for ID's like IDFA to link panel members to collected census data of the players.
You need to understand how TV broadcasters have organized their Internet TV Content and explain how they can leverage this for their digital platforms. The same accounts for their Video Ads.
We will ask you to visit our (international) clients, media partners and JICs to design and organize a media research solution involving several data sources (census data based on tags, metered panel data and panel identification concepts). You will organize a kick off to get full engagement of participants to start a proper implementation process. Once the TV Broadcasters have started their implementations you will engage (in remote sessions) to assure it is done properly to measure the full behavior of their players and check that measurements can be associated to the correct TV Episode. For this you will work together with (local) support teams. If needed, we will ask you to revisit the clients, JICs and media partners to assure a swift roll out.
Change management, Service Level Agreement, alerting, and self-testing tools are important aspects to assure the quality of the daily digital TV data. This is a subject in which you will participate in the design phase. You will find out that each country and region will have its own flavor.
You will assist in monthly technical group meetings where progress, issues and new developments will be discussed with the TV Broadcasters.
We offer an inspiring working environment where you can bring in and develop your knowledge and skills. Internet TV is a changing landscape and you will be part of its future.
- 5+ year of experience as a solutions engineer or similar profile
- Results oriented team player who leads by example, holds themselves and their team accountable for performance, takes ownership, champions efforts with enthusiasm and conviction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create and manage multiple strategic relationships
- Experience with modern web technologies and services (jQuery, Ajax, HTML, APIs) and their use in web browsers
- Hands-on experience with mobile applications for iOS and/or Android
- Security SSI certificate is a plus
- Experience with database technologies like SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Greenplum.
- Ability to troubleshoot client implementations
- Ability to perform data testing and validation for current and newly developed product features
- Strong data analysis skill
- Experience with complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge or industry experience
- Experience with (video) content management systems or ad serving systems is a plus
- Deep knowledge of the advertising ecosystem is a plus
- Languages: English is required, another language is a plus
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global team
- Flexible working environment
- Informal work atmosphere and great colleagues
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology in an innovative company
- Exposure to modern and innovative devices and gadgets
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Lead Implementation Engineer, Internet Television
Req ID: 20010
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top