Lead Client Service Analyst
- Scroll down for English version -
- 熟练使用SQL, Job Scheduler等工具产品化相关数据服务
comScore Inc. is looking for a new Client Service Analyst who will help support comScore's relationships with clients at top publishers and media companies by managing deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses.
TITLE: Lead Client Service Analyst LOCATION: Beijing, China REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Client Service Analysis
This person will provide superior client service to media firms / agencies, including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to client's business objectives and goals with the guidance of their manager. In addition, this Analyst will assist in analyzing comScore data and delivering strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
- Deliver exceptional client service support to leading media/agency clients
- Communicate regularly with clients and agencies, keeping them engaged and utilizing our data Project management across several accounts, including conducting kick off calls, hosting training sessions with clients and working with internal comScore teams to effectively launch new projects
- Collaborate with internal teams, working together to keep projects on track and resolving issues as they arise
- Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Become expert in comScore AdEffx products and custom market research projects and capabilities Support ongoing deliveries of comScore data; help clients understand data and gain business value from it
- Incubate new products, help improve and grow them to meet clients needs more effectively
- Help upsell additional services for existing projects as well as new projects to meet client needs
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or quantitative field.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Work experience that is analytical in nature is important.
- Fundamental understanding of the digital advertising industry required
- Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Project management skills, including the abilities to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and work effectively with colleagues and clients in diverse departments, geographic locations, and time zones
- Ability to present findings to large audiences and provide actionable insights
- Experience determining customer requirements and coordinating with product development is a plus
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written
- Fluent English is a plus.
- Experience with training is a plus
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space.
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organisation.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry.
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top