Implementation Engineer, Internet Television
comScore is looking for an integration engineer, responsible for the implementation of measurement technologies across multiple platforms. The successful candidate will simultaneously maintain integration workflows with numerous clients. A love of problem solving in challenging situations along with the ability to extract and communicate technical requirements from client communications is critical to success.
TITLE: Implementation Engineer, Internet Television LOCATION: Singapore REPORTS TO: Manager, Tagging Operations
- Advise and assist comScore's clients with the implementation of measurement SDK's in video players and apps
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Sales and Operations, to create and implement client solutions for application measurement
- Perform bug fix verification, validation and troubleshoots internal and external client issues
- Report product bugs to engineering teams and track resolution of technical issues
- Explain complex technical problems to internal and external clients in a clear and concise manner
- Prototypes and writes SQL queries to compare various data sets
- Create scripts to extract and manipulate data for reporting and analysis
- Work with clients and peers to define technical requirements and translate these into an analytics strategy
- Work independently, however still receive direction from manager
- Instruct client technical resources and present comScore solutions
- Take care of technical deliverables and quality control
- Results oriented team player who takes ownership of SDK implementations by clients.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to create a sound working relationship with clients.
- Hands-on experience with mobile applications for iOS and/or Android
- Experience with database technologies: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Greenplum
- Ability to troubleshoot client implementations
- Ability to perform data testing and validation for current and newly developed product features
- Strong data analysis skill
- Experience with (video) content management systems or ad serving systems a plus
- Deep knowledge of the advertising ecosystem a plus
- Experience with complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical knowledge or industry experience
- Languages: Fluency in English and Chinese.
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global team
- Flexible working environment
- Informal work atmosphere and great colleagues
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology in an innovative company
- Exposure to modern and innovative devices and gadgets
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top