Executive Legal Assistant
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE LEGAL ASSISTANT
LOCATION: RESTON VA
REPORTS TO: GENERAL COUNSEL AND CHIEF COMPLIANCE, PRIVACY AND PEOPLE OFFICER
We are looking for a high energy, results oriented individual to support our General Counsel and provide ongoing legal administrative support to the legal team. The successful candidate will have an executive support background in a legal setting and a strong sense of customer service, accountability, the ability to multi-task effectively, and will have an outgoing, flexible and productive working attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide experienced, high level executive support to comScore's General Counsel, as well as provide administrative project support for ongoing litigation needs
- Responsible for partnering with the General Counsel to manage her calendar on a daily basis and schedule meetings for internal and external commitments as well as coordinating broader staff meetings for the larger Legal, HR, and Facilities groups as needed
- Project manage litigation work to include partnering with the GC to manage legal holds, invoicing, scheduling meetings and events to hit internal and external deadlines, and other tasks as assigned
- Coordinate travel plans to include national and international airline travel, rental cars, hotels, etc., including managing multiple trips simultaneously, scheduling and preparing materials for each trip, and managing last minute changes to itineraries
- Maintain privileged and highly confidential information (internally and externally) involving litigation, strategic planning, financials, and related areas
- Provide general office administration and other miscellaneous functions
- Prepare executive expense reports
- Establishing excellent rapport with internal/external stakeholders; negotiating commitments to mutual benefit
- Utilizing independent judgment, conduct research and assist with the content creation, design, editing and preparation of documents, presentations, and reports
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Previous experience as an executive assistant supporting a General Counsel in a corporate setting or a Partner in a law firm setting required
- Specific administrative project management experience supporting litigation work in a corporate or law firm environment required
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task autonomously in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with individuals of all levels in a team-oriented operating structure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top