Director/Senior Sales Analyst
Job Title: Director/Sr Sales Analyst
Location: New York, NY
About This Role:
This role is suited to individuals who can apply analytical thinking and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues, opportunities and constraints that affect business performance. We seek individuals who demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization. Successful individuals at ComScore demonstrate an ability to make an impact to our clients' organizations, as well as to our own, through rigorous attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, and a demonstrated aptitude for making decisions and leading in times of uncertainty.
What You'll Do:
The role entails a variety of critical responsibilities which support the team by:
- Creating and maintaining client facing work-plans and engagement to-do lists
- Prepare research and assist in developing proposal
- Conducting research and analysis, working directly with Sales leaders
- Attending internal and external meetings, as needed, and taking comprehensive notes.
- Interacting directly with clients to ensure meetings run smoothly. This includes:
- Scheduling client meetings
- Managing facility/meeting room bookings
- Communicate effectively across project teams to ensure alignment
- Managing the administrative process on client projects for the team and ensuring all corresponding information is distributed correctly
- Maintaining professional and courteous relationships with executives, management team, colleagues, vendors, clients, and guests
- Correspond with senior executive clients regarding scheduling and logistics on all meetings
What You'll Bring:
- 4-6 years of experience in Media, Sales, Advertising, Technology, finance and/or consulting fields
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are essential
- Strong project management and organizational skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate shifting priorities
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively under pressure while producing accurate and consistent results
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Limitless intellectual curiosity and general desire to learn
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Director/Senior Sales Analyst
Req ID: 21141
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top