Director, Tagging Solutions
Job Title: Director of Tagging Solutions
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
comScore's Tagging Solutions Software Team is looking for an experienced manager who has managed and lead software development teams. This individual will work on multiple products for a variety of platforms and languages in our US Headquarters office located in Reston, VA. Your role will be shared with a group of fellow developers with whom you will collaborate and share the same or similar projects. Research tasks may also be involved for which you will provide reference documentation and key insights.
This person will be responsible for overseeing teams and software projects throughout the development lifecycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing client requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with management, sales, IT and research to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met.
What You'll Do In This Role:
- Manage multiple on-site and remote technical teams
- Manages projects from original concept through final implementation
- Anticipates, solicits, and mitigates project risks
- Advise management of business risks associated with projects and product enhancement time lines
- Develop roadmaps for product development projects
- Effectively communicate both verbal and written project status to all stakeholder levels
- Represent comScore as Technical expert on partner/client calls
- Work closely internal and external stakeholders to plan and deliver projects on time
- Evaluate feasibility of Tech projects
- Have research mind-set to investigate and build new solutions
- Build analytics data collection codes in websites, (mobile) applications and devices Part of your job will be design and documentation, research and prototyping of new measurement solutions for devices like the Apple iPad, Android phones etc.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Product Support teams to solve complex problems and client issues
- Build and create reusable components for analytics in websites that support traditional web browsing, mobile devices and other connected devices
What You'll Need In This Role:
- At least 5 years of experience leading software engineering teams and a track record of mentoring and developing direct reports on appropriate career paths
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Executive leadership presence
- In-depth knowledge of iOS, Android and web landscape.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience on web browser and mobile in-app environments is required.
- Must present open source projects to the team and provide sample projects or solutions of your authorship and present it for review.
comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. Built on precision and innovation, comScore's data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in 70 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Director, Tagging Solutions
Req ID: 20807
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top