Director - Strategic Partnerships
Job Title: Director, Strategic Partnerships
Location: New York or San Francisco
About This Role:
This Director will support comScore's relationships with the largest companies in the marketing ecosystem. An in-depth knowledge of the marketing and data ecosystem and its emerging trends is critical. This key role will assist comScore in meeting our growth potential by working with strategic partners to both enable direct revenue and strategic initiatives. This role requires both external and internal focus to enable our partners' needs to be efficiently translated into streamlined requirements and projects for our teams. This individual will work closely with Product Management, Sales, Legal, Product Marketing, and Data Science.
What You'll Do:
- Work with others in Strategic Partnerships group to drive material revenue and strategic value for comScore while providing high-touch service to Enterprise clients.
- Collaborate with Product, and Engineering to enable our future services roadmap and drive requirements, as well as assist in go-to-market strategies.
- Close collaboration with key partner stakeholders across all levels of their organization on managing existing and new initiatives, and prioritizing efforts and resources on both sides based on revenue or strategic importance
- Become an expert on comScore products and provide feedback internally based on learnings in the market.
- Communicate regularly with Partners, keeping them engaged with comScore's Product roadmap, and adopting our services.
- Create and maintain a culture characterized by a high level of performance and productivity.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Digital/Media, Marketing or related field. Master's degree is highly desirable.
- 5-10 years of work experience that includes relationship management experience.
- Strong analytical, leadership, intellectual curiosity, and partnering skills. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; with the drive, influencing skills and ability to collaborate across the company to help transform that vision into a reality.
- Strategic Partnership Functional and Marketing Domain matter expertise.
- Ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution is mandatory.
- Exceptional project management, interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to influence without authority are mandatory.
- Proven experience interacting with and building relationships with senior-level decision makers.
- Established industry-relevant contacts are preferred, but not required.
- Experience in Technology, Management Consulting or TMT Investment Banking is preferred, but not required.
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Director - Strategic Partnerships
Req ID: 21360
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top