Director, Product Marketing- Marketing A...
Job Title: Director, Product Marketing- Marketing Analytics & Ad Optimization Business Line
Location: New York, NY
comScore, a leading independent measurement partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media across platforms, is looking for a leader to drive the marketing strategy for the company's Marketing Analytics & Optimization business line, which includes solutions that help media buyers and sellers optimize and evaluate campaign impact across platforms.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with sales and product leadership to define, and lead the execution of, a comprehensive marketing strategy for one of the company's most important businesses. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated marketer who has a deep understanding of the advertising and media ecosystem and is passionate about joining a team that is actively shaping the future of cross-platform measurement.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a deep understanding and passion for the advertising ecosystem and a knowledge of how media buyers and sellers use measurement data to make decisions
- Possess experience with or exposure to comScore's programmatic optimization solutions (Activation), advertising effectiveness solutions (Brand Lift, Sales Lift, etc.) or other custom solutions (Benchmarkers, Consumer Journey), or have experience with similar solutions in the marketplace.
- Are a strong strategic marketing leader with the ability to effectively and swiftly execute on a shared vision
- Have experience developing marketing strategies and plans, compelling product positioning, and sales materials focused on specific customer needs
- Are motivated by challenges and can operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts through creative messaging and storytelling
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable working alongside executive leadership
- Can motivate a team toward common goals in support of key corporate objectives and outcomes
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing or Marketing, preferably in the media and advertising space
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, including senior leadership, to achieve a common goal
- Skilled at storytelling with ability to simplify complex information
- Innovative self-starter, not afraid to take risks or question the status quo
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Director, Product Marketing- Marketing Analytics & Ad Optimizati
Req ID: 21376
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top