Deal Desk Analyst - Sales Operations
Job Title: Deal Desk Analyst Sales Operations
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to manage the final quality control stages of comScore's Deal Desk process as well as all related Deal Desk responsibilities. Managing this process to optimal efficiency supports the company's goals of accuracy in contract management and closing deals as quickly as possible to generate revenue. As the Deal Desk Analyst, you will spend most of your time auditing the Salesforce opportunity against its contract to ensure proper matching details and working with internal parties to encourage remediation. In doing so, the ability to communicate professionally and maintain relationships while working under tight timelines is a must. You will also have responsibilities for reporting, training, and process improvement. This role is an internal position that sits within comScore's lively and quickly expanding Sales Operations team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and prioritize company-wide pipeline of client-signed sales deals in final stages of contract execution
- Audit accuracy of Salesforce opportunity compared to the contract to identify errors
- Provide findings to internal sales account executives in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with both sales and internal operations support to remediate inaccuracies in client-signed Salesforce opportunities so that deals can proceed to a fully executed stage
- Manage training and support documentation that outlines the Deal Desk quality control process and requirements
- Partner with our sales training and enablement team to lead occasional training sessions for sales account executives as needed
- Manage reporting on sales team Deal Desk accuracy rates to help identify need for training support
- Coordinate among internal teams to ensure that the Deal Desk process enforces compliance with the most up to date policy changes in the contracting process, and partner with relevant parties to implement change
- Drive optimal efficiency in the Deal Desk process and reduce contract time to close
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years administration and/or customer service work-related experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or like contract management systems strongly desired
- Experience with contracts and the contracting process strongly desired
- Experience with an audit related function strongly desired
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A high intellect individual who combines analytical excellence, razor-sharp communication skills, and an ability to build internal client relationships
- A detail oriented mindset is a critical requirement for this role
- A relentless work ethic and desire to go the extra mile
- A desire to aggressively further business in an innovative, fast-paced and winning company
- An ability and flexible attitude to work fast under tight deadlines and demanding quality requirements
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Deal Desk Analyst - Sales Operations
Req ID: 21260
Back to top