comScore is a leading technology company that measures what people do as they navigate the entertainment world and turns that information into insights and actions for our clients to maximize the value of their advertising investments.
We are in the need of a Data Analyst, Surveys in our downtown Chicago location. We are looking for a Data Analyst, Survey with experience analyzing large data sets focusing on data sampling and analysis. This key comScore Panel Science position requires candidates with a strong interest in and experience with survey research methods and data analysis. The Data Analyst, Panel Survey will be responsible for carrying out various research and data production activities focused on preparation and analysis of consumer surveys and production of universe estimates for comScore's global markets.
This position will be involved in developing, optimizing and executing research processes to meet scheduled release cycles for comScore's syndicated and custom products in an efficient and reliable manner.
- Contribute to regular universe enumeration updates using established processes for comScores global markets
- Assist with the development of new survey instruments
- Maintain key datasets with census data for the US and International countries
- Provide support regarding questions about projection trends in various countries
- Assist in managing multiple research projects and/or production tasks concurrently
- Support industry audit requirements for documentation and testing
- B.S./B.A. or M.S./M.A. in Statistics, Mathematics or another quantitative or behavioral science field
- Base SAS skills including SAS Macros required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- 1-2 years relevant survey research and/or data analysis experience in a professional work setting (non academic)
- General understanding of sample based research methods and sample weighting
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Experience in the digital space or experience with large datasets a plus
- Ability to multi-task, Very high energy/positive attitude, Strong verbal and written communication skills
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 20434
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top