Data Analyst - Chinese Markets
comScore is seeking an energetic, analytically and technically savvy person for their International Digital Media Intelligence team in London, UK. You will be working with and for China and Other Asia Pacific Markets.
TITLE: Data Analyst LOCATION: London, United Kingdom REPORTS TO: Manager, Dictionary Analysis
International Digital Media Intelligence group is an integral part of this leading Market Research Company specializing in tracking Digital Media. Its primary function is to manage the proprietary dictionary databases. The group provides comprehensive hierarchical definitions on how all internet media are classified, allowing for competitive comparison analysis.
The Analyst will participate actively in Data Quality processes and take responsibility for fulfilling a large number of monthly client modification requests, including researching client investigations. All these processes utilize the company dictionary databases and tools.
This individual must have solid technical, analytic, and business skills. He/she should possess a deep understanding and passion for database management tools and approaches to manage complex multi-disciplinary projects. He/she will work with a diverse and dynamic team to deliver solutions to our clients' challenging business issues.
- Dynamically work within the dictionary databases to produce accurate structures and timely handoffs.
- Assist with development and tracking of current database procedures and implement new standards in rules and guidelines for production efficiency.
- Support senior analysts with data resources for client deliverables, industry presentations, and/or written reports.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines related to the group's role in the production process.
- Identify and manage project issues as they relate to the dictionary productions.
- Work on product development and enhancements for better quality control.
- Actively participate in ensuring maximum performance of the team: provide purpose, direction and motivation to team.
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- Ensure a positive, collaborative work environment for the team & mentor and coach project team members as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for ongoing client and company satisfaction and trainings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must Speak Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese); any other APAC languages are a plus (e.g. Japanese, Malays or Indonesian)
- 1-3 years of experience in data analysis
- BS Degree in Business/MIS, Market Research, Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must have experience in working with databases.
- SQL experience is a plus
- Must be fluent in creating project plans and managing them, or have familiarity in this arena.
- Must have excellent teamwork skills as well as be self-directed.
- Can work independently and manage communications up and down.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Market Research industry experience is a major plus.
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organization.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
Data Analyst - Chinese Markets
Req ID: 20515
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top