Corporate Marketing Associate
comScore is looking for a new Marketing Associate / Manager who will manage and execute outbound marketing activities to support their business in China.
TITLE: Corporate Marketing Associate / Manager (1-Year Contract)
LOCATION: Beijing, China
REPORTS TO: Director Corporate Marketing, Asia Pacific
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We love insights and want the world to see what is possible with our data. You will be responsible for supporting global and regional marketing programs and campaigns, and managing the local marketing budget accordingly.
comScore's marketing activities and tactics in China include: public relations, digital and social media marketing, event marketing, insights content, MarCom, e-mail campaigns and webinars. Next to managing these activities, you will be expected to evaluate the results, including the analysis of data.
- Understanding sales targets in China, by product and renewal/new, and track performance against targets.
- Working closely with local Sales teams.
- Understanding comScore's markets, competition and client base in China.
- Feeding competitive intelligence from local market into Marketing teams.
- Working with Sales to ensure that there is a comprehensive, segmented and up-to-date database of clients, leads, prospects, press and key industry influencers in China.
- Providing awareness of comScore's global marketing initiatives: corporate stories, product marketing programs and brand messaging.
- Understanding longer term corporate goals regarding revenue, positioning and tactics.
- Adopting and using comScore's marketing systems and processes to execute effectively.
- Managing and supporting English and Chinese translations and proofreading with external translation house and Sales across all marketing materials.
Please note: Applications will only be screened if a cover letter in both English AND Chinese is attached or e-mailed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent required.
- 2+ years in the marketing field, preferably in the digital, agency, media, market research, analytics or technology industry.
- Experience in a B2B environment and multinational organisation is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with 'Allocadia', 'Eloqua' and/or 'Salesforce' is a plus.
- Prior experience in managing campaigns, budgets, external vendors, shared team resources and marketing team members.
- Ability to understand and perform data analysis.
- Culturally sensitive, with the ability to converse with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders across geographies and time zones.
- The willingness to occasionally travel for work.
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space.
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organisation.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry.
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behaviour everywhere. Our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behaviour at massive scale. We help media companies monetise their complete audiences and enable advertisers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement.
Corporate Marketing Associate
Req ID: 20042
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top