Content Manager - International
Job Title: Content Manager - International Location: Sherman Oaks, CAReports to: Director, International Product Management and Client Services
This position will be responsible for managing the content within the International Box Office Essentials system (IBOE) system. This will include various data elements associated with films, releases , theatres, grosses, talent, circuits, and territories. To interface with software developers in Portland. To ensure IBOE data is updated and accurate, act as a primary point of contact for all eleven International Rentrak Theatrical offices (Munich, Paris, London, Madrid, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Russia, etc.), in regard to content, to interface with Rentrak executives on a daily basis to project plan new initiatives .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Film Content - Be the primary resource to build non-domestic films in BOE with complete and comprehensive attributes related to synopsis, director , genre, country of origin, cast, etc.International office liaison - confer with each international office to create local titles with appropriate attributes.
- Build relationships with each contact to stimulate a beneficial working relationship.
- " Territory launch" participant - being involved in setting up a new territories on IBOE; this will involve entering data, theatres, films, releases, calendars etc. until the territory is handed over to a local office internationally.
- Special Projects - help identify the needs within IBOE and be responsible for the execution of certain projects - i.e. the Talent Database project.
- Perform content integrity on a territory-by-territory basis - review transactional data, release de tails, calendars etc.
- Troubleshooter - identify and resolve redundant film titles. Work with tech services to properly merge films on an as-needed basis. Work with "client services" to test the site and solve problems that are submitted by internal and external sources.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree and 3+ years of professional experience
- Detailed understanding of all functionalities of BOE, IBOE and IBOE/Mobile
- Passion for films and excellent writing skills.
- Excellent problem sovling skills
- Ability to speak multiple languages is desired but not required
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top