Clients Service Specialist
Are you a media agency or audience research professional interested in working with one of the fastest growing market research companies in the country? comScore Inc., rated one of the top 25 global market research firms, is currently looking for a Client Service Specialist for their Santiago office.
Job Title: Client Service Specialist Location: Santiago, Chile Reports To: Manager, Client Services
Reporting to the Manager Client Service, this Specialist will complete client-driven data analysis to answer user product and data questions. He/she will provide useful insights to clients on how to use the application of data for their business use cases, such as RFP response, competitive benchmarking, campaign planning, and research.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides first line of product training and support to clients of comScore's syndicated product offerings.
- Provides clients with technical tagging support.
- Communicates product enhancements and methodology changes to clients.
- Identifies training opportunities based on client usage and needs.
- Partners with sales and proactively communicates client updates to respective account leads.
- Provides support for account administration questions
- Conducts interface trainings for clients
- Handles the review of client press releases
- Handles basic data reconciliation issues
- With supervision, updates the Client Dictionary based on client feedback
- Develops a product expertise and serves as a Subject Matter Expert
- Provides support for larger clients
- Handles review of client press releases without supervision
- Helps with client RFPs and presentations
- Provides first line of support for methodology questions and data inquiries from clients
- A college degree in communications, marketing or business
- 2+ years of experience with media, agency or internet research firm.
- Ideal candidate must be analytical and have an understanding of panel-based consumer research
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative research highly preferred
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- 1+ years of experience with comScore products would be a major plus.
- Languages: Native Spanish, Fluency in English; Portuguese desirable
- Strong PC skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint specifically
- Participate in comScore's lunch ticket
- Private medical & dental insurance
- A competitive salary
About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top