Client Success Specialist
Job Title: Client Success Specialist
Location: Evansville, IN
About This Role:
Develops and maintains long-term client relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. Understands the clients changing and expanding business needs and identifies opportunities to improve client satisfaction and find new Comscore solutions to meet their needs. Through regular contact, ensure maximum usage and satisfaction of Comscore products, services, and data, resulting in customer retention.
What You'll Do:
- Supports Success Managers or Client Success Partner on a portfolio of accounts with a strong focus on improving client satisfaction, product usage, and issue resolution
- Responds promptly to client questions, concerns, and problems, identifies data quality issues and validates data across Syndicated and/or Advertising products
- Deliver exceptional client service support to clients, communicating regularly with clients
- Understand the principle business objectives and goals of your accounts, and how Comscore services help the account meet those objectives
- Maintain expert knowledge of Comscore's Television and Digital products, cross-platform audience measurement and advertising and the media landscape in general
- Understand client usage and training needs to keep them engaged and utilizing our data
- Establish strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, media, management, and other points of contact.
- Act as the customer's advocate internally to ensure project goals, needs, and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed
- Manage projects across accounts, including conducting kick off calls, hosting training sessions with clients and working with internal teams to resolve issues and ensure success
- Proactively look for ways to improve client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative solutions
- Deliver reports and analyses that address client's business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyzing data, and maintaining account information in Salesforce and other internal tools
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree, preferably with a focus in advertising or marketing
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in media research
- 1-3 years experience working in the TV industry is a plus
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data is a plus
- Demostrated success in managing relationships with key decision makers at the client site
- Ability to build strong internal and external client relationships
- Competency working with media research tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, organized and resourceful
- High energy/positive attitude is a must
- Proactive, team-based work approach
At Comscore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Client Success Specialist
Back to top