Client Success Analyst
Seeking a candidate for a client facing, analyst role supporting comScore's relationships with top agency, publisher and multimedia company clients of our syndicated data products.
Job Title: Client Success Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Senior Manager, Client Success
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering superior client service for our audience data products, including first line support for client's technical and business inquiries, user training, and data analysis to support client's business objectives. This is an entry level position that provides career growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively manage client relationships, including account health, customer satisfaction, and usage of comScore products & services.
- Develop expert knowledge of comScore products, capabilities and technical processes.
- Manage time sensitive client related internal processes.
- Help clients understand comScore data and gain business value from it
- Analyze and present data to tell a story and illustrate value for clients and competitive sets.
- Deliver customer trainings focused on answering relevant business questions.
- Research and understand industry trends to help enhance the business insights that are provided to clients
- Proactively work with sales teams to grow, improve, and amplify relationships with clients
- 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing position with experience in client service, research, analytics, or audience measurement, preferably with a media publisher, advertiser, or agency.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or related.
- An interest in digital and legacy media, audience measurement, online advertising, and online technologies a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including more advanced features of Excel. Additional comfort with online interfaces, CRM tools, and other SaaS products.
- Ability to confidently and effectively present complex information to individuals or groups in person or remotely.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage deadlines and client expectations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of larger groups.
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Client Success Analyst
Req ID: 21080
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top