Client Insights Analyst
comScore is looking for a new Client Insights Analyst who will help support comScore's relationships with clients at top publishers and media companies by managing deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses.
Title: Client Insight Analyst
Location: Paris, France
Reports To: Client Insights Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering superior client service by managing responses to technical and business inquiries, providing product details and leading product trainings that support client's business objectives. This position provides career growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
The Client Service Analyst will:
- Take a proactive role in ensuring customer satisfaction and usage of all comScore products & services
- Develop expert knowledge of comScore products, capabilities and technical processes
- Help clients understand comScore data and gain business value from it
- Conduct data investigations to explain changes in trends
- Deliver customer trainings focused on answering relevant business questions
- Research industry trends to help enhance the business insights that are provided to clients
- Educates clients on the benefits of implementing comScore data collection methods and guides clients through the implementation process
- Feedback local market needs and desires into comScore's Product Management organization
- Proactively work with sales to grow, improve and amplify relationships with clients
- Takes responsibility for maintaining the accuracy and relevance of comScore's digital library in the local market
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- 0 to 3 years of work experience in a media agency or digital media company are a must
- Fluency in French & English
- Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player willing to help others
- Experience with comScore products a plus
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global technology organization.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top