Client Insights Analyst
Job Title: Analyst, Client Insights
Location: Reston, VA (preferred) or Boston, MA Reports To: Senior Manager, Client Insights
JOB FUNCTION: The Client Insights Analyst will provide clients with insights to better understand consumer behavior within the digital ecosystem, acting as a consultant and partner to some of the world's top Financial Services brands. The ideal candidate will be able to transform and interpret data from comScore's vast datasets, package that data into a story with actionable recommendations and present findings to clients. The Client Insights Analyst will provide strategic consulting services by assisting clients with their business objectives and expanding our relationships. If you have a passion for digital, enjoy working directly with clients, and are looking to build upon a solid data analysis foundation, comScore provides a great opportunity to grow your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Performs end-to-end client project management or recurring delivery
- Creates and analyzes custom data sets of varying size and complexity; pull data, perform quality checks, manipulate data into meaningful metrics and client-friendly formats.
- Trains clients on how to use their reports and proactively reaches out to client with insights (data and industry)
- Demonstrates comScore's products to clients and speaks confidently on data assets and methods
- Facilitates client meetings, leads conversations and ensures that action items are performed
- Presents and discusses findings, insights, and recommendations constructed around robust data analysis of custom data sets
- Performs QA checks on work and participates in peer review processes by checking other's work
- Escalates issues when appropriate; navigates through internal teams easily
- Travels to client sites to present research; travel approximately 25% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field
- 2- 5 years' experience working in an analytical field
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills; experience with database query helpful (SQL preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to find root cause and autonomously solve problems
- Excellent time management skills; extremely organized and efficient
- Detailed-oriented, thorough and consistent; applies high quality standards for everything from data sets to client emails
- Ability to build strong client relationships quickly, with contacts of all levels
- Polished presentation skills and strong business acumen
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a fast-paced tech company environment
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top