As a Campaign Analyst, you will manage multiple projects in various phases of development and lead a cross-functional team to meet or exceed established goals and deadlines. Working under the direction of the Ad Operations Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful implementation and enhancement of our internal product solutions to automate the servicing of comScore AdEffx projects. Key focus will be on providing a high-quality product through exceptional prioritization, strong communication, expectation management, and close management of issues and risks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with key stakeholders to build, write, and execute requirements across multiple cross-functional projects.
- Engage with users to understand business processes, key challenges, and day-to-day workflows.
- Translates business requirements into functional and technical specifications for the development team.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Manage the backlog and prioritization by estimating the impact of feature development and coordinating dependencies across other teams.
- Own tracking and resolution of blockers and issues.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and understands project priorities.
- Leverage retrospective meetings to continuously improve team performance.
- Creates, maintains, and enforces timelines and resourcing for all projects.
- Establishes and maintains processes to manage the scope across the project lifecycle.
- Sets high project quality and performance standards.
- Assesses and manages risk within, and across multiple projects.
- Builds and manages the product roadmap.
- Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (news events, trends, tools, etc.).
- Gains and maintains awareness of comScore Advertising products and processes.
- Bachelors Degree – preferably in Business, Management, Information Systems, or related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Prior project management experience in software.
- Working knowledge of scrum/agile framework.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to translate complex concepts into easy to understand and actionable tasks
- Detail oriented self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to partner and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to think on their feet and be creative in troubleshooting issues and solving problems
- Self-motivated to work with little supervision
- Ability and willingness to take charge of own learning
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, web development cycles, and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is the cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit www.comScore.com
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top