Associate Survey Research Analyst
The Survey Research Associate Analyst will be responsible for coordinating all activities from project initiation to the creation of the final deliverables of ad effectiveness survey projects for comScore clients. In this role, the Survey Research Associate Analyst will be responsible for assisting Research Managers in consulting with clients regarding project scope and methodology, in order to deliver strategic deliverables that meet the client's objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Assist in managing multiple research projects concurrently, utilizing a variety of research methodologies/approaches (ex., panel based, on-device, online advertising effectiveness, website evaluations).
- Assist in the development of questionnaires.
- Coordinate with technical/operations teams for recruitment set-up and field management.
- Oversee all data-related aspects of project execution (e.g., quality control assurance from fielding through report delivery).
- Assist Managers in the progress of survey research projects to ensure they align with clients research objectives - this includes communication to anticipate challenges related to survey design, fielding/data collection, and project deliverables.
- Assist in analyzing data sets in order to communicate compelling insights to clients.
- Perform basic analysis of survey research results, including sub-group analysis for inclusion in reports.Basic analysis to include:Produce descriptive analyses of results consistent with client research objectives.
- Perform basic analyses of statistical significance using accepted measures such as t-tests, chi square and analysis of variance.
- Assist in designing/creating reports/presentations based on client needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences, or quantitative field.
- Experience in an online environment/using online methodologies is required. Experience with survey research is an asset. Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Understanding of survey execution needs and requirements.
- Proficient in SPSS.
- Strong Excel skills hihgly preferred.
- Microsoft office proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to manage and develop ongoing client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal, and presentation skills.
- Pro-active problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable of managing multiple projects tasks concurrently.
- Ability to adapt to changing client's requests as needed.
- Very high energy/positive attitude.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top