Associate Client Insights Analyst
JOB FUNCTION: The Associate Client Insights Analyst will provide clients with insights to better understand consumer behavior within the digital ecosystem, acting as a consultant and partner to some of the world's top Financial Services brands. The ideal candidate will be able to transform and interpret data from comScore's vast datasets, package that data into a story with actionable recommendations and present findings to clients. The Client Insights Analyst will provide strategic consulting services by assisting clients with their business objectives and expanding our relationships. If you have a passion for digital, enjoy working directly with clients, and are looking to build upon a solid data analysis foundation, comScore provides a great opportunity to grow your career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Performs end-to-end client project management or recurring delivery
- Creates and analyzes custom data sets of varying size and complexity; pull data, perform quality checks, manipulate data into meaningful metrics and client-friendly formats.
- Presents and discusses findings, insights, and recommendations constructed around robust data analysis of custom data sets
- Proactively reaches out to client with insights (data and industry)
- Demonstrates comScore's products to clients and speaks confidently on data assets and methods
- Performs QA checks on work and participates in peer review processes by checking other's work
- Escalates issues when appropriate; navigates through internal teams easily
- Travels to client sites to present research; travel approximately 10% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required
- 0-2 years' experience working in a consulting or analytical field
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to find root cause and autonomously solve problems
- Excellent time management skills; extremely organized and efficient
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Detailed-oriented, thorough and consistent; applies high quality standards for everything from data sets to client emails
- Ability to build strong client relationships quickly, with contacts of all levels
- Polished presentation skills and strong business acumen
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a fast-paced tech company environment
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associate Client Insights Analyst
Req ID: 20525
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top