Asset and Vendor Management Analyst
Job Title: Asset and Vendor Management Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
About This Role:
The AVM Analyst is a critical role within comScore's Technology & Operations department. The AVM analyst is responsible for enabling success across the supply-chain process for contracts & vendor management. Working closely with cross-company leadership, the AVM analyst will define and improve our contract and vendor relationship processes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Investigate, identify trends and alternatives across the supply-chain process.
- Analyze, recommend and manage enterprise contracts and vendor relationships.
- Works collaboratively with IT, Accounting and Finance in reviewing purchase orders, invoices and reporting.
- Provide process & workflow subject matter expertise to leadership teams related to supply-chain process
- Undertake analytical duties as required, including preparation of final documents for execution and obtain fully executed agreements
- Ensure vendors and contracts are viewed from a life cycle perspective with a focus on reduced cost, greater business impact and innovation.
- Ensure the organization manages existing assets effectively via optimization, license redistribution and eliminating unnecessary purchases
- Develop forecasting tools using current technology/systems.
- Perform research and analysis, generate reports/dashboards/presentations to help management make strategic and effective business decisions.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors through daily contact regarding issues, procedural changes or special projects.
- Develop, analyze, and execute budgets that allocate current resources and estimate future financial requirements.
- Provide assistance and advice regarding the preparation of organization and departmental budgets
- Monitor and review the budget to determine if allocated funds are appropriately spent.
- Drive thought leadership discussions related to process improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelors Degree in business administration, finance or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably with a focus on Vendor Management, Contract Management, or developing process / best practices
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, experience with financial modeling a plus
- Excellent MS Office application (Excel, Word, SharePoint, Outlook) skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with project personnel, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Willingness/enthusiasm for accepting responsibility and accountability; An ownership mentality"
- Achievement/results driven
- Ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues/customers
- Ability to manage deadlines and service levels in a transactional environment
- Strong attention to details
At comScore, we're pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we're united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you're motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we'd love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry's emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, comScore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
At this time, comScore will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Asset and Vendor Management Analyst
Req ID: 21384
Back to top