Analyst, Product Management
Job Title: Analyst, Product Management
Location: Portland, OR
Reports to: Manager, Product Management
In this role, the Analyst, Product Management will be responsible for providing support across a variety of tasks within the comScore analytics platform and related products. This position will be supporting the Linear (TV) side of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support in developing requirements and specs for new products or product enhancements
- Help manage timelines, roadmaps, and positioning for product solutions
- Support product teams in development and design of product enhancements
- Gather and communicate competitive intelligence Lead creation module and maintenance of internal and external product documentation
- Help train client-facing teams on product offerings Work closely with commercial teams to develop deep understanding of customers across a variety of industries.
- Support sales in client meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
- 2-3 years experience in Product Management
- Experience in an analytical field, such as experience with syndicated data, and/or custom research is preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SQL, Qlik and Alteryx is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Ticketing System experience, Jira is a plus
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Self-starter with superior analytical and organizational skills
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Analyst, Product Management
Req ID: 20400
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top