AdEffx Services Analyst
Job Description Summary..Job Description
If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you.
TITLE: Services Analyst, 'AddEffx' LOCATION: London, United Kingdom OR Madrid, Spain REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, AdEffx Operations
This is an exciting and intellectually challenging opportunity for a creative and motivated individual to contribute to comScore's leadership in the ever-growing Ad Effectiveness market. By providing our clients with key insights into the effectiveness in their advertising strategies, you will be a key contributor to comScore's continued growth and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an AdEffx Services Analyst, you will lead the best practices and quality execution of attitudinal and behavioral digital Ad Effectiveness studies. Working under the Ad Operations Director, you will act as a liaison building strong relationships with internal partners, clients and vendors. Key operational responsibilities include driving feasibility assessments, research tag implementations, and data review processes.
Key servicing responsibilities:
- Delivering reports and presentations, assisting with client trainings and inquiries and building strong relationships with the clients
- Taking accountability and ownership of assigned projects, including troubleshooting and resolution
- Coordinating project-specific information necessary to run Ad Effectiveness studies
- Monitoring performance against goals for impression and complete validation expectations; troubleshoot when necessary
- Leading tagging efforts as required to successfully deliver to end client
- Strong interest and aptitude for data analysis
- Building strong, day-to-day working relationship with clients
- Leading client meetings, demonstrates comScore's products to clients and speaks confidently on data assets and methods
- Interacting with clients to deliver research results; answering questions regarding basic data and methodology; troubleshoots
- Identifying data issues and validates data; ensures quality
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Engineering or a MIS focus
- 1 - 3 years project / work experience, preference given to: operations experience at an online advertising agency, publisher, ad network, DSP, or research vendor
- Fluent in French and / or Italian
- Solid understanding of digital advertising, concepts and terms
- Prior experience or course work with on-line media plans or research execution
- Prior experience or course work with online ad serving environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, with a strong emphasis on Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to partner and work in fast-paced cross-functional teams
- Ability to "think on their feet" and be creative in troubleshooting issues and solving problems
- Detail oriented self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced environment
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organization.
- Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
- The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets all across the world.
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top