JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, BRANDED ENTERTAINMENT ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: NEW YORK
The Branded Entertainment Account Manager serves as the primary liaison between comScore and our Branded Entertainment clients to maximize usage and satisfaction with comScore's products and services, resulting in customer retention. This role assists in the establishing of new client relationships and in the maintaining of ongoing relationships with their account base by offering outstanding customer service, creating deliverables and regular contact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee client projects and deliverables per contratctual agreements
- Establish and grow strong and productive relationships with clients, manage client communications
- Responsible for remaining informed and engaged in all aspects of client's business, including but not limited to their branded entertainment opjectives, brand initiatives, priorities, and key issues, and understanding how comScore's services help the client meet their objectives
- Analyze and input data in Excel and develop PowerPoint presentations that provide results and analysis pertaining to the client's branded entertainment campaigns
- Present results to clients over the phone and in person
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account and act as the customer advocate internally to ensure project goals, needs, and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provideclarity as needed
- Collaborate with internal comScore teams to manage client projects and deliverables
- Identify opportunities for upselling comScore's products to existing clients
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal comScore teams
- Expertise in comScore's Branded Entertainment and Social projects
- Strong knowledge of comScore's Television and Digital products: TVE, SVE, Synication, ODE, VCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with advertisers media agencies, and/or networks
- Experience working on branded entertainment/product placement campaigns preferred
- Minimum of one to three years' account management or client services experience
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships and delivering client needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative media research preferred
- Fluent Spanis and/or French is preferred but not required
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Christina acts in a client-facing capacity, prospecting for new businesses while strengthening current relationships, focused on satisfying clients with new solutions to enhance their business.
Back to top