The Account Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with broadcast and cable networks. You'll be part of a team that helps clients understand key business questions and address research needs in the world of TV media measurement. You will analyze data to identify patterns and trends within our data assets, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the media marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your quantitative, project management, and analytical skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
- Run and analyze reports using the full spectrum of comScore national TV software platforms
- Work hand in hand with National Account Management team and Sales to help clients solve problems, identify opportunities, and achieve objectives
- Prepare spreadsheet reports (Excel) and slide presentations (Power Point)
- Help Sales grow client accounts by understanding the principle business objectives and goals of the account, and how comScore services help the account meet those objectives
- Develop strong and productive relationships with network clients
- Travel to client locations for quarterly business reviews, provide product demonstrations, client office hours, etc.
- Serve as an expert in media research and demonstrate a thorough understanding of how comScore TV data is applied within the network's programing, marketing, ad sales and measurement process.
- Proactively work with internal teams and Sales to manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and requests.
- Act as the customer advocate internally to comScore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
- Serve as internal expert on each assigned account.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal comScore teams (Client Service, Client Insights, Product Management and StatOps)
- Thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture with multiple priorities.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competency working with media research tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate well with people at all levels of an organization both internally and externally, both written and verbally
- Outstanding project management, presentation, and customer service skills
- Strong competency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data is a plus.
- High energy/positive attitude is a MUST
- Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
- Interest and excitement in television and media
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years working in media research
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience working in the TV industry is a plus
- Familiarity or expertise with comScore's VOD and TV or other similar measurement systems is a plus
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with key decision makers at the client site.
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req ID: 20238
Meet Some of comScore's Employees
Ian works to create rich custom data analytics for comScore clients across a variety of verticals, each with unique needs—providing Ian with plenty of complex challenges.
Back to top