- New York, NY
This is a full-time time position with a fast-growing, highly successful Fin-Tech company based in New York City. This person will work to enhance and extend the functionality of the company's next generation product. This is a great opportunity to work with a strong team to build modern, performant, and scalable data warehouses and other data services. We are looking for a positive, motivated and team oriented person with experience extensive data warehouse, ETL, and management experience.
How you'll contribute to our mission:
- Responsible for technical ownership of our security master database.
- Maintain, expand, and evolve an existing data warehouse.
- Ownership of ETL processes for populating multiple systems from a variety of data sources.
- Prioritize and implement changes within data models to support data visualization requirements.
- Involved with data migration from legacy platforms into our current platform.
How you'll know you're the right fit:
Just like everyone else, we want to hire leaders, who are great team members, love to solve problems and can step up to any challenge.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in CS or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of technical resources.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of security master attributes and market data structures.
- Expertise with MS SQL Server database, SSIS, and ETL processes.
- Deep understanding of relational databases, including normalization and denormalization processes.
- Experience architecting, implementing, and maintaining data warehouses, including data ingestion, processing, validation, aggregation, and delivery.
- Experience working on an Agile Team (Scrum/Kanban).
- Experience writing and supporting reusable and maintainable APIs to extract data from data warehouses.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience designing and implementing a cloud based data platform is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS Redshift, Informatica, Sisense, and/or Python a plus.
Back to top