- San Francisco, CA
OVERVIEW: The transaction coordinator is responsible for providing a concierge-level of service to clients, agents, and listing coordinators/managers. They are responsible for handling all transactions from Contract-to-Close as well as pre-escrow and disclosures.
REPORTS TO: Team Leaders and Director of Operations according to Org Chart. This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
Transactions (Listings and Buyers)
- Accountable to ensure stellar client care process, through excellent communication with sellers, buyers, agents, listing coordinators/managers. Client care is of the utmost importance
- Accountable for providing transaction support for all team agents
- Accountable for coordinating and communicating timely and effectively between agents, buyers, sellers, escrow officers, appraisers, inspectors, and brokers on all assigned transactions
- Accountable to ensure compliance and review all paperwork for accuracy
- Accountable for executing the Disclosures IO process and be responsible for updating and managing the site for the team
- Accountable for managing, executing, and assisting buyers and sellers with all disclosures for every transaction
- Responsible for managing the entire inspection and repairs process
- Manage the appraisal process for all transactions including scheduling, comps
- Manage and execute the Request for Repairs process for all transactions
- Manage and execute all calendar updates for files on the shared calendars
- Drive timelines according to escrow calendar and communicate with
- Listing Coordinators and/or opposing agents for timely submittal of required documents in order to get the best possible outcome for the client
- Manage the signing process with buyers and sellers including scheduling, emailing reminder, and ordering closing gift
- Provide listing coordinator/manager with updates throughout the transaction process as well as documenting in email and slack
- Accountable for any and all other assigned projects and tasks
- Maintaining accuracy is an extremely important part of the job. This will be measured.
The ideal candidate:
EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. A self-motivated, dedicated professional with strong interpersonal skills, is detail-oriented and reliable with strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Back to top