Transaction Coordinator- East Bay
- San Francisco, CA
Transaction Coordinator you will work on an agent team and oversee many administrative details freeing agents to focus on building client relationships and advancing their business.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
OVERVIEW: Maintain listings through excellent adherence to all company systems, client care standards, client communication methods and transaction checklists. Communicate clearly and with attention to detail on behalf of the Team Leaders.
The Transaction Coordinator is responsible for providing a concierge-level of service to clients and handling all transactions from Contract-to-Close. This is a hands-on, process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter.
On any given day or week, you might...
- Coordinate and liaise between real estate agents, buyers, sellers, escrow,
appraisers, inspectors, and mortgage brokers on real estate transactions
- Handle the team’s transactions from signed contract-to-close of escrow
- Ensure compliance and review all paperwork
- Stay in constant communication with all parties during the transaction
- Update the team on the progress of all contracts
- Hold your team to a high level of accountability
The ideal candidate:
A self-motivated, dedicated professional with strong interpersonal skills, is detail-oriented and reliable with strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position that is required to be in the office 5 days a week.
- A doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, handles multiple responsibilities, sees each and every transaction through from beginning
to end and makes it all look easy
- You love drilling down into the details, analyzing problems and generating solutions.
- You thrive in a systems and processes driven environment and you hold others accountable to following established procedures
- A strategist who has the need for speed and coasts at high-velocity
- A leader and communicator who sets aggressive goals for themselves
- A skilled strategist who can quarterback the team when the situation
calls for it
- Someone who is not easily distracted by a busy room
- Enjoys helping others and take pride in their work
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
Your past experience includes:
- 2+ years of experience working in a high-volume real estate transaction environment
- An active CA real estate license is required
- Knowledge of real estate escrow process a plus Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master...
- CRM Programs
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.
Back to top