- Austin, TX
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building a single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will work on a team that oversees all compliance and administrative details throughout the transaction process. The support our Transaction Coordinators provide allows our Agents to focus on building client relationships and advancing their businesses. Our team provides full-service support and acts as the central point of contact for all relevant stakeholders and ensures a smooth path to closing. From document preparation to deadline tracking to requesting online testimonials, your goal is to make life easier for agents and clients every step of the way. You will also work hand in hand with local lenders and title companies, bringing extensive experience and strong industry contacts to each and every contract you process.
What you will do:
- Document tracking for a large volume of real estate transactions
- Ensure real estate contracts are processed properly and in a timely matter, with a focus on the details
- Ability to digest detailed contracts and make informed decisions based on content
- Careful attention to file review requirements
Who you are:
- In-depth knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination - MLS, Winforms, DocuSign, Google suite, experience with Skyslope is a plus
- 5+ years of real estate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Real estate license preferred
- Customer service-oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top