Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
Compass is looking for a Sourcer that will drive talent acquisition. You will actively seek and connect with top talent across all Compass roles. You have a tireless work ethic, and an endless hunger to find the smartest people and bring them to Compass. You will serve as the first point of contact/impression for Compass and work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process.
What we’re doing
- Key recruiting partner in building and driving a pipeline of top candidates through multiple channels
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, and events
- Optimize the recruiting process to maximize efficiency
- Screen and qualify top talent
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Build candidate pipelines from the ground up for key roles
- Research and map out the talent pool in various industries
- Track metrics to analyze candidate pipelines with stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert in one or more business verticals
What we value
- Dream big: We want people who are ambitious and want to build a world class company
- Move fast: Compass is growing at an exponential rate and need people who can keep up with that velocity
- Be solutions oriented: Need people who can think outside the box to source, engage, and bring in quality candidates
- Collaborate without ego: You’ll work with hiring managers, recruiting peers, coordinators to drive candidates through the interviewing process and to create an amazing experience for them
- Bounce back with passion: You achieve successes and you’ll encounter losses. It’s important to learn from mistakes, iterate, and continue on the path forward
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top