As Assistant for a high performing principal agent in Miami Beach, you will provide real estate, administrative, operational and marketing support to the principal agent(s) and team. You will be tasked with building operational systems, implementing administrative processes, and managing end to end business operations, overseeing all core social, marketing and real estate activities. You are highly presentable, have impeccable follow through and have exceptional communication skills, specifically verbal and written etiquette.
Focused, energetic and driven, you are hungry to achieve your professional goals, all in the name of supporting and driving your team and Compass to success. Being organized and having meticulous attention to detail is what you do best - you must be able to pivot between competing priorities and constantly think of ways to streamline the workflow and efficiencies of the team. Technologically savvy, you have a strong creative eye, creating innovative social content and progressive marketing campaigns for the principal(s) and team.
Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. You will study property listings, list and advertise properties, match clients with potential properties and represent clients when discussing sales. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
In this role you will:
- Implement operational improvements, working with team to locate and execute best practices in structuring an efficient work flow
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Work closely and effectively with the principal agent(s) to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Maintain and manage team drives, calendars, contacts, listings, social networks, and website
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Work closely and effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Listing coordination and showings
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- CRM management
- Email marketing
- Mail marketing
- Social media management
- Complete Real Estate activities as required such as Board Packages, showings, listing management and CRM management
What We're Looking For:
- Licensed Florida agent
- Bilingual - English and Spanish speaking would be preferred but not required
- 1 year+ Real Estate experience supporting a high performing agent or team
- Administrative / marketing experience
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Mailchimp (or similar tools) experience is a plus
- Strong technological aptitude
- Fast learner and growth orientated
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to put a board package together
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based and feedback driven
- Proven ability to succeed
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top