Support Associate II
- Hyderabad, India
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
The Listing Support team is responsible for triaging, escalating and resolving Tier-2/3 listings/data issues for Compass’ customers. The team collaborates with Product and Engineering Managers to develop support strategies for new products and data feeds, and addresses customer pain points in sprint planning and product development discussions. Through advanced tooling and troubleshooting, the Listing Support team focuses on communicating with our customers and internal stakeholders, while seeing problems through to resolution.
- 2+ years of experience supporting customers with a data product or service.
- Demonstrate deep customer empathy and obsess about resolving customer issues.
- Excellent problem-solving, pattern identification and process documentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills and can tailor them to the appropriate audience, whether writing a bug ticket for a Product Manager or answering an urgent question from a high-touch customer.
- Self-directed and thrive on independent work as well as collaborating on the team’s objectives. Experience working on distributed teams is a plus.
- Proficient with modern ticketing and issue tracking applications (e.g., Zendesk, Canny, PagerDuty, OpsGenie, JIRA).
- Flexible regarding hours and willing to respond to crises during weekends.
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and the nuances of MLS and regional regulations is highly desired.
- Resolve escalated customer tickets related to data quality of listings/buildings pages using the Advanced Listing Editor (ADLE) and other internal tools.
- Prioritize and manage several customer issues at one time.
- Work directly with Data Analysts to create and maintain automated data anomaly detection systems.
- Have a proactive approach and monitor system operations to detect potential problems and raise the appropriate service outage ticket to initiate the incident response process.
- Create incident, service and change request tickets in JIRA, ZenDesk and/or OpsGenie.
- Collaborate within P&E staff on Ad Hoc initiatives/projects to continually enhance the customer experience.
- Develop and execute communication strategies for data feed interruptions.
- Author and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation by staying on top of all site and software/app changes.
- Identify opportunities to improve the team’s processes and the customer support experience.
Back to top