Strategic Growth Partner
- Our Strategic Growth team is the face of the company and the engine of our market expansion. As a Strategic Growth Partner, you are directly responsible for driving net-new pipeline for our Strategic Growth Managers.
- In its simplest form, the SGP’s role is to educate the Compass Agent Community on the benefits and importance of contributing to the Strategic Growth of Compass. Successful SGPs partner with Compass Agents to identify who in their network of Prospective Agents should be introduced to a Strategic Growth Manager. The Strategic Growth Manager then meets with the Prospective Agent to discuss the Compass value proposition (technology, marketing, culture and growth).
- The role is similar to an Enterprise Account Management role due to deal size, complexity of conversation, objection handling and cross-functional quarterbacking. Dissimilar to an Enterprise Account Management role, the SGP will yield frequent, high-velocity wins.
- This is a more humanized interaction than you would have in your average Enterprise Account Management role. You can think of every agent as the CEO of their own business - with that comes a heightened degree of empathy needed to be successful when helping them understand the importance of participating in Compass’ Growth.
- Becoming an SGP at Compass will put you squarely on the bleeding edge of an ever-evolving pipeline motion. This is a brand new team. We are looking for those who display high EQ, have a builders mindset, the ability to Embrace Ambiguity, and seek an environment where change is the only constant.
- Additionally, a successful SGP will be a hyper organized, relationship driven, upsell oriented sales professional who enjoys generating net new business by increasing the engagement of an existing customer base.
- By virtue of the space we are operating in, the talent on the team and the incredible momentum in our business, we are seeing our members of our Strategic Growth Team conservatively generate 15x more revenue per head than the top tech firms in the world.
- B.A. or B.S. with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, glass-half-full mentality
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Track record of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top